Издатель и разработчик варгеймов Battlefront, выпустил практически друг за другом, два патча для своих популярных, глобальных стратегий – Strategic Command WWI Breakthrough! и Strategic Command Global Conflict GOLD.
v1.02 patch for SCWW1 Breakthrough! Добавляет совместимость с Windows 8, правит ряд исторических сценариев и кампаний. В том числе, Гражданскую войну в России – 1918 Russian Civil War. Кроме того, добавлена кампания – 1939 Storm over Europe.
Strategic Command WW2 Global Theater GOLD, v1.03. Улучшает совместимость с Windows 8 и вносит много мелких фиксов и изменений. Полный список на английском ниже.
GAME ENGINE CHANGES
– DECISION events that are TYPE=2 reset their result value at the end of the turn (mcaryf1)
– fixed a FREE UNIT error that would leave free units in the port of a surrendered country (MJY)
– fixed a Paratroops combat replay error during the last turn replay sequence for email games (Shaun)
– fixed a unit combat error for free Chinese units that could not be attacked by Japanese units (Rafael)
– AI will now swap units under the right combat and reorganizational conditions
– captured resources for a surrendered country no longer increase the National Morale of the occupier (Sapare)
– mouse hovering over a unit on the map will now display the unit info at the bottom left hand corner of the game information area (Winti)
– fixed a Windows 8 ‘Full Screen’ mode error that caused the game to crash
– Atlantic to Pacific loops, and vice versa, are now shared by the Axis and Allies (CATS2010)
– Munich added to German Industrial Cities list
– DECISION event will now be presented to the player once the USSR surrenders to split the USSR into half dividing it between Japan and Germany
– Carriers set to have at least 1 intercept/escort (MTTODD37)
1939, 1942 Brute Force
– Victory conditions based on controlling Major (3 pts) and Minor (1 pt) capitals by the Axis (18 Axis Decisive, 9 draw, 0 Allied decisive) the rest between.
– 1 more corp to Switzerland
– Japan has 2 armor now but armor strikes reduced to 1
– Lowered Japan experience vs Chinese units
– Exchanged 2 corps for 2 armies in Chinese force pool
– Strategic emargo on Japan and oil embargo, now popups are correct
– All loops are now 1 delay instead of 2
– Germans couldnt get Iraq on their side without VF Syria so Syria becomes 100% axis once Middle East is taken from UK.
– USSR entry ranges from 1/42 to 1/43 with randomnesss coming from the Winter War and Bessarabia.
– Added road to Urmuchi put it back on alternate capital list.
– 2 more loops for Panama Canal
– Flattened US and USSR entry so less wild swings. Minor countries will have major swings still.
– Persia will become 100% Axis if Baghdad is Axis.
– Removed all experience from all starting units except Russian Siberian units.
– UK +1 Naval tech.
– Reduce defense of mountains vs air from 3 to 2. It made TACs almost useless.
– Moved rail in south turkey to go through Syria
– Lowered Yugo activation on German surrenders (was incorrect)
– Adjusting country units and experience for balance
– Yugoslavian coup based on Poland surrendering not France
– Corrected positional script for Vichy France
– Build ques for French Marine, Paratroopers, and Mech to 1941
– Put Army and Armor for UK on production spiral for 1940 – France was too could be easily defended if UK commited all of its land units until 1941
– Added 2 armies for Germans in March 1940
– Added one TAC for Germany on the map, they were short one historically.
– Fortress units for France
– Fortress units for France
– Fortification at El Alamein to hills
– Port spotting range from 4 to 3
– Corrected US entry error with Indo-china
– Several A.I. errors
– Indochina US Entry error